New as of Sept 2014 Rules of Play (PDF)
Visit our Facebook group for more discussion and photos.
|Guild||PV Renown||X Renown||X Renown||Total|
Althing Minutes 11/22/2014
- Midreign is 3 weeks away. Details to come.
- Crown qualifications are in 3 months, details will be posted prior to midreign.
- Board of Directors elections for the 2015 term are coming up at the end of the year for anyone that is interested in such things.
- Today's Weaponmaster results.
4th Tie Alucard, Bai Fhu, Gunny
- Bai Fhu was elected as our new Chancellor 8-2.
- Amatiel mentioned that ACC would like a volunteers list for the PV booth. Though we may not know who will actually be there, please let Amatiel know if you are interested in helping. Volunteering would be just for the PV booth, but the con can always use help for the clean-up on Sunday.
Flyers will be needed from all of the area parks.
- It looks like most of the group officers will be away next week, but there will still be Amtgard. Come out and kill some people.
- Druids vs The World next week.
Elections for Prime Minister are this weekend. (11/22) Elections start at 11:30 and end at 3:00 Candidates are Royce E TevisTownes(Bai Fhu) and Alice McWhirter
These people can vote
Lila von Weiss
Previous to the althing, Guildmaster of Reeves Shadydeal and Ducal Chancellor Blaze resigned.
- All present dues-paid members of the reeve's guild were asked if any of them wished to be the new Guildmaster of Reeves. Balder volunteered and there were no objections from the guild. Balder will be our new protem Guildmaster of Reeves for the reign.
- Prime Minister/chancellor elections were to be on the 13th of December. A motion was put forward to the Althing to skip voting in a protem chancellor and to just extend the next term of office so that it begins a few weeks earlier than normal. The motion passed.
- GMR Balder will be running elections for chancellor on November 22nd, 3 weeks earlier than normal. Last day to pay dues and declare will be November 15th, next week. (Note: after the althing, board of directors treasurer Styxx has volunteered to collect dues.)
- Weaponmaster and Dragonmaster will still be on their already scheduled date of November 22nd.
The news of the war is long, and so far, many have given their lives all over our lands. Last week, Legate Glenalth and a small group traveled to the Kingdom lands to seal Pandora's box. While they were away, we found one of the keeps we reside in was haunted by a Dullahan. Luckily, it has been purged, and should never trouble us again.
Today a campaign marched to Gryphon's Aerie. The many gryphons that once made their home there appear to have flown in the wake of raids and devastation. Our task was to secure a cave network, held by bandits. We routed them, and began gathering supplies into this cave network. Through much toil, we managed to secure a large amount of supply carts, despite being beset by more raiders and goblins.
While the goblins are occupied with their sacking of our castles and land, they lack the numbers to protect their villages well. We took the opportunity to launch a surprise attack and destroy one of their strongholds. The goblins seemed to have been tinkering with the Doomstaff, gaining odd magical knowledge. This could not halt us as we unlocked their door, and destroyed the goblins, the raiders, and their chieftain.
This weekend 11/8 the early bird tournament will start at 11:30. It getting darker earlier so lets try to start our park days earlier.
Current standing is the Gladiator Guild. Kyoya 1pt, Talife 3pt, Artyr 5pt.
The evacuation was a success, and finally a victory has been secured. The goblins were ill-prepared as we burst from the city, loaded our citizens and children onto the escape carts, and burnt the city to the ground. They shall find no security and no wealth there. When we return triumphant, the city shall be rebuilt greater than ever before the land has been known.
Upon learning Dragonspine's forts had been seized by bandits, we quickly sent two strike teams. The bandits put up a fight, but they were routed with little loss of life on our side.
In these trying times, we must stay strong, and stick together. Death to Ogga! Long life to our Legate! And may Pegasus Valley live forever!
- Page Talifer du Brume, Primus Arcana
Fellow citizens and other residents of Pegasus Valley,
Our golem drones have found a large force of goblins preparing to attack. There is no way that we can defeat this horde and their newly acquired magics. Even with our fortifications around the capitol, all would be lost. I am issuing the order to evacuate the area.
Grab your valuables, magics, and weapons and leave immediately. We cannot afford any more loss of life or resources. There will be no help offered by the Duchy for those that stay behind.
For those that are able bodied or magically inclined, destroy all barricades, doors, and fortifications that you can. The tunnel to the archives and armory have already been collapsed.
All are to assemble at the fortified wall south of Gryphon’s Aerie to take stock of who is still alive and what resources we still possess. Prince Randall has had the forts there secured by Dragonspine’s guard, so they should be relatively safe. If you are a mason, please report to the westernmost fort to administer repairs as it has suffered some damage during the action.
Once the census has taken place, food will be rationed out to all. Food is already scarce and without the manpower to harvest our already weak crops, this winter is looking more dangerous than the horde that preceded it. If you are hiding or stockpiling food, you will be killed.
If we have enough combatants left alive, especially those skilled in infiltration, we shall use the chaos of this attack for one last-ditch mission.
- Legate Glenalth, Defender of the Black Dragon